Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Nice Musical Evening in Eugene

Linda and I, along with fine friends Anne and Bob, had dinner at Willamette Street Bar and Grill before the Oregon Mozart Players "All Amadeus" concert. Joshua Ewing, the owner, was tending bar and after introductions said he would help gather some wine for the auction project!
I am hoping he can secure some that has been under my radar, though he did mention some that I have pledges from such as Rex Hill.
I can't wait to see what he comes up with!
The food was really good. Very nice veggies. Tasty steak, nice wine.
I think they were short handed tonight and Linda was a little miffed about not getting refills on water and no spoon for her cream but definitely not a punishable offense. We shall return!
The concert went very well. I managed not to screw up the intro and AllanVogel received a standing ovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.