Monday, February 23, 2009

Good News From a Special Winery

I just received a nice note from one of Oregon's top Pinot Noir makers about our request for one bottle of wine from all of Oregon's many wineries:

Congrats! Well done. I applaud your success, and will happily provide the promised bottle. … even though you’re still a bit shy of the 150… (but I can see you are determined and will likely make it!).

I think for such a big project it should be a big bottle. My assistant Pat will have a magnum of our 2006 Le Cadeau Cote Est sent to you.

I am so honored by gifts like these and by the open handed giving on the part of all the wineries that have offered us wine so far and those who have said they would.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.