1. 18 at 18 (18 holes of golf at 18 different courses around the state).
2. 9 at 9 (9 holes of golf at 9 different courses around the region).
3. Be the Con-Duck-Tor at U of O Ducks Home Game-Oregon vs. Stanford on October 2, 2010. Winner will receive two field passes. Winner will conduct Ducks Marching Band in "Mighty Oregon!" (Does not include tickets to the game.)
4. "Blue Hole & Bubbly" Hike with Bill Sullivan—May, 2010 (guided hike, lunch and champagne.)
5. Sasquatch Brew Festival Package—Four VIP entrance tickets to Sasquatch Brew Festival (May 2010) plus 4 tasting tickets for each entrance. Private brewery tasting tours for 4 people (7 beer samples for each person at each brewery) at four regional breweries ( Hop Valley, Eugene City Brewery, Oakshire, Ninkasi) and Valley Vintner and Brewer Basic Starter Kit for Homebrewing plus a 1-day Beermaking Class!
6. Commissioned Work by Glen Cortese.
7. Eugene Ballet—2010–2011 Season Plus Nutcracker plus four dinners for two.
8. Fiddling Telegrams by Robin Erickson (OMP violinist Robin Erickson will travel to your requested destination and play two songs of your selection, in a fiddling-telegram style.)
9. Howard Hughes' Hat—see the oregonwineandmusic blog for a description of how Charles Tannenbaum came to own this valuable piece of memorabilia!
10. The Poetry of Murder and Love, discussion, desserts and wine with Sharon Schuman. 7:30-9:00 pm, Sunday, April 25.
11. Tickets for two to SeaFair in Seattle: Blue Angels perform over Lake Washington.
12. Tickets for two to the RiverCity Music Festival (Bluegrass, Folk, Blues and Americana) and two night stay at the Red Lion on the River (Jantzen Beach).
THE Vegas Adventure—this is the way to do Las Vegas. Airfare and guest accomodations for two— three days, two nights at the Venetian Las Vegas! The Venetian Las Vegas all-suite hotel and casino features spas, fine dining and nightly shows to thrill and seduce. This adventure package includes tickets for two to the amazing Blue Man Group and tickets for two to Phantom, the Las Vegas Spectacular! Take this exciting opportunity to experience Vegas in style and see the best shows on the strip!
14. Ashland Shakespeare Festival tickets and backstage tour, lunch for two at Alex's and dinner for two at Chateaulin Restaurant, two nights at Blue Moon Bed & Breakfast in downtown Ashland.
15. The gift of music to children in need. (OMP will collaborate with Birth to 3 and Relief Nursery to provide free performances throughout the year for the children of these great agencies.)
16. Sailing Fern Ridge Reservoir on a 27 foot-Sloop (4 to 6 people) with Skipper Robin Erickson. Picnic lunch included.
17. One week at Little Horse Creek Cabin.
18. Winery Tasting Tour with Limo (up to 6 people)— Wine tastings at Noble Winery, Hinman Winery and finish off with a complete Barrel Tour with appetizers at Sweet Cheeks Winery. Abed's Eugene Limousine & Towncar Service.
19. OMP Season Subscription for two, plus a bottle of fine PORT.
20. Romantic Wine Country Retreat—Two nights at Fox Farm Cottage and $100 gift certificate for dinners at the historic Joel Palmer House Restaurant–Dundee in the Willamette Valley.
21. Rhapsody in Food! You'll feel like an American in Paris if you win this delicious Dinner for Four prepared especially for you by Oregon Mozart Players board member, attorney and gourmet cuisine enthusiast Ellen Singer and her husband, horticulturist extraordinaire Gary Rondeau—a fabulous meal including appetizers, entree, side dishes, salad, dessert and wine, featuring freshly picked produce from their own organic garden and fresh honey from their own bees. The type of menu (omnivore, vegetarian, vegan) will be determined in accordance with the winner's preferences. Value: $350
22. Buy a pair of tickets to OMP's season finale concert at the Hult Center Soreng Theater. Let's sell out the concert!
23. Something Blue—A one-of-a-kind piece by Charles Beaudet of Beaudet Jewelry in the Southtowne Shoppes. This will be a beauty and yours for the bidding!
24. Hand-picked wine collections by Robert Canaga,and Rebecca Shouldis MANY SEPARATE COLLECTIONS