Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oregon Mozart Players' Auction

As the new President of Oregon Mozart Players I would like to present you with an idea we have for our auction on the 3rd of April 2009 and would like your input.

I would like to get one bottle of wine, any kind, but hopefully one you are very proud of, from every winery in Oregon.

This will be a feat indeed, but it will also be an amazing collection to auction off to raise money for our performances. Also, it likely will make the news among the performance community outside and inside Oregon in all the related web and paper publications.

I love to talk about our great wines when I travel and this will indeed be something really cool to talk about!

Each winery will be listed along with the wine they donate and each will be thanked in the program and on the blog. http://oregonwineandmusic.blogspot.com/

I would love to hear from you about the idea and if you would be willing to give us one bottle.

In the process I will list EVERY WINERY in Oregon, even if they don’t donate ONE BOTTLE so if you know of any small, start-ups or any others who should be ask or included, please let me know.

We plan to auction them in “blind” cases so no one knows what they are getting. There will also be the chance to buy it all in one lot.

541 515 0487 cell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.