Friday, January 16, 2009

Recommendations from Readers



I was sent a note about contacting Noble Estate winery and asking them for one bottle bottle. The follow up led to Mark donating a wine that I plan to pick up today. Can't wait to see what he is donating!
If you have a favorite winery and think they may donate 1 bottle, please let me know.
I went out and picked up a 2006 Pinot Noir Estate, one of their best. Mark also gave us a wonderful Muscat, the 2008 Semi-sparkling! I tasted it and it is wonderfully bright with fine bubbles and a nice soft finish. Perfect wine for ending a good meal.
When I went there was a nice young couple tasting, Zharissa and Matt. Vanessa led me through a flight of whites and reds and was very helpful. A trip worth taking.
Besides good wine, they have a very different landscape than most Northwest wineries as you see here. They even have a pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.