Monday, October 15, 2012

Catching Up

Man, where to begin? I have been off line for such a long time I feel I should say "I am sorry" to those who had been following my missives.
Some quick notes:
Luminous Hills 2009 Estate Pinot Noir---BUY IT NOW!!! It is beyond good. Creamy mouthfeel, layer upon layer of dark fruit with a lasting finish.
Ghost Hill Pinot Noir Blanc: Get off your dead ass and FIND THIS WINE!!! Nothing you have had for years compares.
King Estate Signature '09...Ok, not so much, but good with food. Very complex and goes well with grilled vegies and light meats. It seems to have "settled" and become softer and less defined over time.
My show of etchings on wood panels hanging now at Horse Radish in Carlton is going to be auctioned off for Salaud! on the 9th and 10th of November. Go take a look. I will be up to take a few real pics and will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.