Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Cowhorn Vineyard & Garden News

Charlsie's Guide to Holiday Stress Relief
and
Complimentary Shipping
Thanksgiving may be the most anticipated family meal of the year. Much preparation and planning is required to avoid last-minute chaos, but you're ready, right?  You've researched every detail necessary for flawlessly hosting your out-of-town cousin, his wife, and their two kids. Nothing could go wrong, after all, this is what the holidays are about: Family, Friends, and Food. But, did you prepare for the other important "F" word of the season? I'm talking about Football. 
 
Holiday Scenario Week Two:
That One Time I Hosted Opposing Team Fanatic Family Members? 

I hadn't seen my cousin and his family in years. Unexpectedly, they showed up decked out in full blue and silver gear. This is a maroon and gold house. Things were about to get interesting.

We made it through the third quarter with only friendly banter. I felt confident that this would stay a friendly game and that it was safe to head to the kitchen and finish up our meal. Then, it happened. I can't even tell you what happened, but it resulted in loud hollering and me suddenly dropping the Thanksgiving cheesecake flat on the floor. I just stood there and looked at it in disbelief. 

My Solution to Impending Chaos?

I took a deep breath, poured myself a glass of Cowhorn Syrah, and quickly brainstormed a solution. I retrieved the cheesecake from the kitchen floor and scraped off a thin top layer. I sprinkled it with sugar and torched it. It must have been inspired through the power of Syrah, but suddenly, Crème brûlée cheesecake sounded like a great dessert. Plus, no one could see the disaster scrape job I had to perform on this poor cheesecake through the torched golden-sugar top. My family thought I made the Crème brûlée cheesecake intentionally. It was brilliant. And delicious. I served it with the Syrah because it was the inspiration after all, and everyone loved it. 

The Sweet Offer? 

To ensure you have enough wine to help you through the holidays, I'm offering complimentary shipping on purchases of 6 bottles or more to one address. This offer is for all orders placed between now and December 7th. There are three easy ways to order: respond to this email, call me at 541-899-6876 or click here. I have also included a section below with important holiday shipping information. Thank you for reading!

Cheers to your team winning the turkey bowl and an enjoyable holiday meal.

Sincerely,


Charlsie Lane, Tasting Room Manager 
Important Holiday Shipping Dates

For Guaranteed Thanksgiving Arrival Orders must be placed by:

November 10th via Complimentary Shipping Offer
November 16th via 3-Day Express (additional charges will apply)
November 19th via 2-Day Air  (additional charges will apply)
November 20th via Next Day Air (additional charges will apply)

For Guaranteed Christmas Arrival Orders must be placed by:

December 7th via Complimentary Shipping Offer
December 17th via 3-Day Express (additional charges will apply)
December 20th via 2-Day Air (additional charges will apply)
December 21st via Next Day Air (additional charges will apply)

Cowhorn proudly ships to AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, KS, MA, MN, NC, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, TX, WA and WI. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
 
Copyright © *2018* *Cowhorn Vineyard & Garden*, All rights reserved.


Our mailing address is:
Cowhorn Vineyard & Garden
1665 Eastside Road
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-6876 Tasting Room
www.cowhornwine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.