Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Wine and Art Meet at Oregon Wine LAB and at The Jazz Staion

 I have been painting and working on my photos like a madman so I have enough for THREE shows at once.
The Jazz Station is showing 5 of my VLA works (VERY LARGE ART:) and Oregon Wine LAB is showing my new vineyard and landscape works with a few oldies thrown in for fun PLUS upstairs will be a showing of Women in Stone, the show I just took down from Studio Mantra. The books and magazine will also be available for sale.
Women in Stone was the most successful photography show I have ever had (11 works sold), also the ONLY photography show I have ever done.
I hope you can come see during January and February. I plan on doing a couple of special openings, one on the 7th, Thursday evening after 5:00 at the Wine LAB and First Friday at both places. I plan on cloning myself.
I really hope you can come join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.