Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nice Blog about Biggio Hamina

I am a big fan of Todd's wines and his way of approaching wine making. His wines are consistently good and his Pinot Gris is no exception. Though I do like most Oregon Pinot Gris, here is another opinion.
Here is a blog from "Beyond the Bottle"
I am not a big fan of Oregon Pinot gris, as most seem monochromatic to me. I rarely buy it, opting instead for more interesting white varieties from the state such as Chardonnay and Riesling. My subjective palate even finds Pinot blanc more intriguing than most Pinot gris.
The Biggio Hamina 2009 Pinot Grigio Cougar's Mark Vineyard Willamette Valley (12.9%) is an exception and- more
Be sure to visit his new tasting room in McMinniville at  Suite C, 1722 SW Highway 18 Call for hours (503) 737-9703 ()  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.