Sunday, February 7, 2010

Holt International Auction Last Night

Iris Vineyards supplied all the wines for the tables and had some on the auction block. I bought some for Valentines Day, along with lots of chocolate, golf at Diamond Woods, three blueberry bushes, a ride along with the Eugene Police K-9 unit, Bach Festival tickets, Shedd tickets, dinner at Adam's Sustainable Table, a Ukulele, and (unrealated to the Uke) four hours recording time in Don Latarski's studio.
I hope our auction goes as well as thier's did!
Tuesday I am going up to Portland by way of Maysara, Erath, Hawks View, and Winderlea for a tasting at Ula Wine Bar and Lounge by Three Women Winemakers.
Then Wednesday, up the Gorge to Milton Freewater and back for many wines. Updates on Friday when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments on the project and add any wineries I have not listed.